1. Decide what kind of party you want. Is it a corporate or business party? A children’s party? A graduation party? A reunion? A fundraiser? A public event? A holiday celebration? Small work party?
2. Many people choose a “theme” like a princess party, super heroes party, or a jungle party….so they coordinate decorations, food and activities. A theme seems easier to manage the details of a party. Though some people like to “wing it” and anything goes!
3. Decide how many people are coming to your party; how many adults and children. If you send out invitations, it seems that not very many people RSVP. You can ask those who DO NOT attend to RSVP, and then maybe get a better count. Generally speaking, you can plan on at least 1/3 of the people not being able to attend. For a children’s party, if you have to get a direct count, then it is best to call them – and there are a few who forget and would appreciate a call! There are surprises though….all of the people invited come and then some!
4. Decide what type of entertainment you want. Do you want it specifically for the children? Do you want the adults to participate? Do you want the entertainment for every one? Do you want face painting? Balloon animals? Both? Air brush (temporary tattoos)? We can also provide magicians and caricaturists.
5. Decide what package you want. There are different packages and combinations with different prices. The cost is based on an hourly rate, and the number of entertainers you want, the type of entertainment and the number of people participating in the event.
6. Make a phone call to 801-554-2364 or email us as soon as you know the date! Book early to get the day and time you want. We are booking into the next four months. If we are unable to answer the phone, we will call back as soon as possible. **If you book us through a third party site, like Gig Masters, it will cost you an extra $20. That is true for any other entertainment you get from them. It is best to book directly.
7. We accept cash, checks, Master and Visa cards (3.5% charge on credit cards). If the gig is booked 6 weeks in advance, there is a 50% deposit required (non-refundable).
8. The event is “booked”. About a week before, call to verify the requested entertainment.
Voila! You have excellent, professional entertainment!
NOTE: We are insured**, we have recommendations** from highly satisfied clients and places like Thanksgiving Point, KOSY 106.5 radio station and Partyland. We are a member of the Lehi Chamber of Commerce.